Thursday, September 11, 2014

I AM BACK!

I guess this is the _th time that I had this title on my post. The only difference is, I created a brand new blog. I started blogging since 2008 and it was really fun. I met a lot of great people that became my friends, I met some of them and until now we are still keeping in touch.

I also made money by blogging for couple of years.  This time, I am focusing on just having fun while doing what I love to do best, writing about my simple life.

I will definitely write new posts, but will also transferring my most treasured posts from my old blog sites. I have five websites and it wasn't easy to keep them updated. Aside from I have younger kids to take care of, I am also an avid fan of Korean dramas :)

I do hope that this time, I will be true to my words. Whether I admit it or not, I miss writing and blog hopping and just bragging about my loved ones.

Well, I will see you all again next time and I am looking forward to your visit.

Have a great day to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment